Have a great day of Volleyball while making the difference of a LIFEtime!
Annual Spike for Life Volleyball Tournament Fundraiser
Join us each Spring for a great tournament for all levels of play!
Come and play volleyball and support the work of the Pregnancy Clinic in your local communities. All profits go to support the work of the ministry, and so it is more than just you playing; get pledges and help us reach our goal!
25th Annual Spike for Life
Saturday, May 2nd, 2015, Bowie Gymnasium
Click here for the Spike brochure.
Click here for the team registration form.
- Entry Fee: $45 per person (not tax deductible)
- Checks payable to: Pregnancy Clinic
- Due: No later than 5 pm April 30, 2015
- All registration must be paid online or by check (mailed in or dropped off to the Bowie Pregnancy Clinic)
- Each paid player will receive a commemorative 25th Anniversary T-shirt
Schedule of Events
- 7am: Check-in and warm up!
- 8 am: Tournament begins!
** All day event.** Snacks & water will be provided throughout the day.
Teams & Play ** 4 courts**
- Division I (A/AA: competitive)
- Division II (B/BB: competitive)
- Division III (non-competitive / FUN)
- Official USAV Rules, with one exception:
- All teams are Co-Ed (2 women on court) - a female must touch the ball before it goes over the net.
- Team Awards for 1st place (Div I,II & III)
- Great prizes for the top fundraisers
- Chance to win great door prizes for all who register and attend
- Special prize for player wearing/bringing the oldest Spike For Life T-shirt!
To see pictures from our 2014 Spike for Life Event visit our Facebook page.
Any questions, email: Spike4Life@pregnancyclinicministry.org or call Debbie Kedroski at (410) 562-2678